Privacy policy / Terms and conditions


RENTAL HOURS AND DAYS: 

Rental is available from Monday to Sunday. We start from 08:00 in the morning and the boats need to be returned the latest until sunset. In case of bad weather conditions your reservation will be postponed to another day after communication. Passenger limit varies depending on the boat you choose. The driver must be over 18 years old. 

REGARDING BOATS:

 Compass and Thomas boat do not need a license. In Compass and Thomas boat the fuel you use is charged extra. For any damage or loss, discovering the sea has no responsibility and you will be charged whatever you cause. Rent your boat either through the filling form and after contact via email, whatsapp, by phone call or face to face. 

BOOKINGS AND PAYMENT: 

 To complete your reservation you must prepay at least 30% of the amount of the fare, the remaining 70% as soon as you receive the boat and for Compass and Thomas boat you will pay for the fuel you consumed on your return. You can pay by cash, pos or bank transfer.

 DEPRTURE AND RETURN: 

 For your departure, please arrive at least 10 minutes earlier than scheduled to arrange obligations and be fully informed of the boat and cruising regulations. In case of delay without communicate with us you may lose your reservation. The return of the boat must be done strictly at the specified time, otherwise there is an extra charge. For any clarification or further information please contact us.

 In case of bad weather conditions we will transfer your reservation to another date after communication with you. If you cannot another day, we will return your money. 

For reservations that are canceled 30 days or less in advance, the deposit will not be refunded. 

Friendly, Discovering The Sea team.

© 2021 | Διατηρούνται όλα τα δικαιώματα
Υλοποιήθηκε από τη Webnode
Δημιουργήστε δωρεάν ιστοσελίδα!